- International Baccalaureate Diploma, UWC Adriatic, Italy
- Degree in Clinical Psychology, “Aldo Moro” the University of Bari, Italy
- PhD in Clinical and Psychodynamic Psychology, “Aldo Moro” University of Bari, Italy
- PsyD, Specialisation in Individual and Group Analytic Psychotherapy, COIRAG (Italian Confederation for Analytic Research on Groups)
- IAGP (International Association of Group Psychotherapy)
I worked as a psychologist/psychotherapist at the Psychological Counselling Service for students at the University of Bari (Italy) and as a research assistant in Clinical and Psychodynamic Psychology at the Department of Psychology. I also worked as a psychotherapist in private practice, as a school psychologist and as a staff psychologist for public and private institutions. I have published scientific papers on topics relating to psychopathology, psychodynamic clinical treatments, forensic psychology and group dynamics. I enjoy travelling, doing sports and meeting new people.
What is the most satisfying part of your job?
Listening to the emotions of others and to my own emotions.
What is your life motto?
"I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." H.D. Thoreau, Walden
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Meeting friends, travelling, doing sports, reading, watching movies.