- International Baccalaureate Diploma, UWC Adriatic, Italy
- Master’s Degree in Developmental and Clinical Psychology, “Aldo Moro” University of Bari, Italy
- Ph.D. in Psychodynamic Psychology, “Aldo Moro” University of Bari, Italy
- Psy.D., Specialisation in Individual and Group Analytic Psychotherapy, COIRAG (Italian Confederation for Analytic Research on Groups), Italy
- Training in Mentalization Based Treatment (MBT), Anna Freud Centre, UK
I worked as a psychologist and psychotherapist at the Psychological Counselling Service for students of the University of Bari (Italy) and as a research assistant in Psychodynamic and Clinical Psychology at the Department of Psychology of the same university. I also worked as a psychotherapist in private practice, as a school psychologist for several secondary schools and as a staff psychologist for public institutions and private organisations. I have published scientific papers on topics relating to psychopathology, psychodynamic clinical treatments, forensic psychology and group dynamics.
What is the most satisfying part of your job?
Listening to the emotions of others and to my own emotions.
What is your life motto?
"I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." H.D. Thoreau, Walden
What do you like to do in your spare time?
Meeting friends, travelling, doing sports, reading, watching movies.