Given that our college has students from around the world and that our location is somewhat remote, parent engagement in the day-to-day life of UWCD is limited. Despite that, we actively seek parents who are willing to contribute time and knowledge to make the learning experience for their child and other students richer and broader.
We invite parents to:
- Participate in our regular town hall meetings.
- Follow the latest developments by subscribing to our newsletter, following the social media and visiting the website (which has a Facebook feed on the main page).
- Contribute by speaking at our events and offer expertise as appropriate.
- Provide feedback via surveys or by corresponding directly with the relevant staff.
- Join us for in-person gatherings where possible.