Our 220 students come from 80 countries and are represented by the Student Council.
The Student Council:
- Serves as a full representational body of all students in the college, accommodating all voices, views and amplifying stances of “silent minorities”.
- Acts as the medium between the student body, the college staff, and the college leadership team.
- Addresses different concerns raised by students in daily, academic, and residential life and proposes solutions to them.
- Oversees the implementation of new solutions and proposals.
- Advocates for and builds upon the ideas and initiatives of the student body.
- Shares all relevant information between the Toons and Student Council meetings.